· Fire – damage to a building, stock or contents caused by fire.
· Theft – stock or contents stolen from your business premises.
· Business Interruption – this covers the loss of income you would have made in the period your business was closed (as a result of a disaster). It covers costs involved in moving to and operating from a temporary location, and fixed expenses including wages, utilities and rent. This section may be the most valuable cover for your business, because a business that is not operating cannot produce income.
· Public Liability – if you cause injury to third party or damage to third party property arising from carrying out your business.
· General Property – covers your business tools and equipment during transit and on-site, damaged as a result of fire, collision or overturning of the vehicle. Theft is also covered if the tools are stolen from a locked vehicle or by forced entry.
· Glass – internal or external glass on the premises, including windows, ceramic basins, mirrors and neon signs.
· Money – covers loss or damage of money from the premises during and after business hours, at your residence, in a safe and during transit.