Search This Blog

Friday 13 February 2015

Friday Funny: 11 Dogs Who Learned The Hard Way Not To Eat Bees

Article Extracted from Stumbleupon 2014.08.04

1. GUYSH. SHTOP LAUGHING.

"Guysh. Shtop laughing."

2. I SHOUGHT BEESH WERE FOR EATSHING.

"I shought beesh were for eatshing."

3. SHERIOUSHLY. ITSH NOSH FUNNY.

"Sherioushly. Itsh nosh funny."

4. I SHINK THE SHWELLING SHTOPPED.

"I shink the shwelling shtopped."

5. NO, WAISH, MY FASHE ISH JUSHT NUMB.

"No, waish, my fashe ish jusht numb."

6. DOESH ITSH LOOK BAD?

"Doesh itsh look bad?"

7. OH GOSH, SHISH ISH SHO EMBARRASHING

"Oh gosh, shish ish sho embarrashing."

8. I CANSH BELIEVE SHISH ISH HAPPENING.

"I can'sh believe shish ish happening."

9. SHTOP SHTARING!

"Shtop shtaring!"

10. PLEASHE DONTSH SHTELL ANYONE.

"Pleashe don'tsh shtell anyone."

11. SHANKS. YOU'RE SUSCH A GOOD FRIEND.

"Shanks. You're susch a good friend."


No comments:

Post a Comment